Personal Auto Insurance
An auto insurance policy consist of eight different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
• Bodily Injury Liability
• Property Damage Liability
• Medical Payment
• Comprehensive coverage(damage to your vehicle due to fire, theft, acts of nature and windshield damage)
• Collision coverage (collide with another vehicle or object)
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
• Towing & Labor
• Rental Car Reimbursement
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in Carolina Underwriters Insurance if you are ready to begin your auto insurance quote click here. If you have questions and would like to speak to one of our insurance professionals please call us at 704-849-8080 or 800-418-9092 or via email.